Wednesday 19 March 2014

India vs England World T20 match, betting tips | Warm up matches

By on 13:26

India vs England world T20 game is scheduled to begin at 19:30 local | 13:30 GMT | 19:00 IST

Weather is good and there is absolutely 0% chance of rain.

India vs England world T20 Prediction

When calculating the probability for both teams, I have come to know that there are absolutely 50-50 chance for both teams! India is in a bad form and the top order is failing frequently in the recent series and warm up games. For India this game is of immense importance as a win in this game will help them to carry the momentum for the upcoming T20 game. England is facing issues with their middle order batsman as they are not fired up to the potential yet. For this reason I have segregated the winning percentage as follows,

India: 47.34%
England: 52.66%

Scorecard tips: 

India: 167/20 overs
England: 160+

Overall Prediction: Although England are the favorites I would like to go with India, as they have the capability to raise at the crucial moments in a series or a game. So India will be the winner against England on Wednesday

Place your bet online at Bet365 for this game,

bet365

About Predictionspot

Predictionspot is a all about cricket predictions. Every match is predicted by the experts and cricket enthusiasts and displayed in the website for FREE!