Monday 5 May 2014

Rajasthan Royals vs Kolkata Knight Riders - IPL 7 prediction


By on 09:53



Rajasthan Royals are playing against Kolkata Knight Riders on 05 May 2014 at Sardar Patel Stadium, Motera, Ahmedabad. The game is scheduled to begin at 4:00 PM local time. The weather at Ahmedabad is pretty good for a good cricket game as their is very less probability of rain.

25th Game of the IPL7 2014 - 05/05/2014

RR vs KKR - see preview

As we have predicted RCB won the game against SRH in the previous game. We have predicted 16 accurate predictions out of 24 games with 66.66% accuracy and 78.98% toss accuracy.

Please complete a small survey or offer to see the prediction for FREE!

Everybody please complete the survey irrespective of whether you get the file or not, I will display the prediction in the site immediatly after I reach the minimum 10$. According to the analytics, if everyone completes the offer, it will just take 1-2 hour to reach the target.

LETS MAKE PROFITS TOGETHER!!


I guarantee that I will display the prediction in the site immediately after I reach the target. Moreover, I will guarantee to give more than 80% accurate prediction on the site!

 If you download a file please install it to complete the offer.

Here is the offer link and also gateway to download the prediction.

CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE THE SURVEY  AND MAKE PREDICTIONS APPEAR ON THE WEBSITE EARLY. 

NOTE: I REQUEST EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THE OFFER TO MAKE EVERYBODY HAPPY!! I WILL DISPLAY THE PREDICTION IMMEDIATELY AFTER I REACH MINIMUM 10$.

Current status: 1.90$




Only few people have completed the surveys as a result I just made 1.9$. Some say I am including cheap marketing, I have offered more than 2000 INR for 1 prediction, but I wanted to make prediction available for everyone and I am failed!!

However, I am giving the prediction for this game for free, the prediction for the next game will be available only if I reach 10$. Thank you!

PREDICTION: KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS WILL BE THE WINNERS AGAINST RAJASTHAN ROYALS ON 05 MAY 2014.

About Predictionspot

Predictionspot is a all about cricket predictions. Every match is predicted by the experts and cricket enthusiasts and displayed in the website for FREE!